- Volunteers needed! Get involved at TES! We need your participation to help us keep our programs running! Give a little of your time and you’ll get so much back! Email the office at email@example.com with your interest.
- Yom HaShoah Service Recording If you missed the service or just want to re-watch it.
- For the weekly and monthly emails: When there is more content than what your email program can display, you may need to click a link at the bottom to allow the entire message to be viewed.
- Did you miss the JPR interview of members Emily Simon, Steve Portnoy, and Dana Kline regarding the recent Anti-Semitism Proclamation? You can listen here.
- Accessing Rabbi Julie’s Sermons: Have you ever left our services wanting to hear parts of Rabbi Julie’s Shabbat Drash/D’var Torah/teaching again? You can! Find out how.
- Meet the Author – 2023! with Rabbi Ken Ehrlich: Class Recordings
- TES Members can access recordings of Rabbi Ken’s “Meet The Author – 2023!” classes in the TES Member Portal here.
- For instructions on accessing the TES Member Portal, please click here.
- Rabbi Julie’s Pre-Passover Class Recording
- TES Members can access the recording of Rabbi Julie’s Pre-Passover class here. For instructions on accessing the TES Member Portal, please click here.
Rabbi Liaison Committee
- The committee is a confidential place where TES members may share feedback about Rabbi Julie in her work with the congregation. You can contact the members of this committee by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Email sent to this address is confidential and only read by the members of the committee.
- JoAnn Weisel – JoAnn came to the Rogue Valley in 1991 and became a TES member shortly after. She serves on the Board and many TES committees.
- Adie Goldberg – Adie lives in Spokane, Washington but is still active in TES remotely and through Mussar. She served as TES president from 2016 to 2018.
- Tom Treger – Tom lives in Medford and has been a TES member since 1984. He has served on the Board of Trustees in the past and is again a Board Member.